- HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE FULL LACE WIG? When not in use, be sure to distribute the fake on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape.
- The frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of sweat.
- The recommended cleaning guidelines are after 10 to 14 days of wear.
four. Never distribute your lace wig in a washing machine or dryer, as it will severely damage the wig. You should wash your lace wig by hand.
- Avoid using chemicals on wigs.
- Comb your wigs before you wash your hands and hair.
Number 7. Wet your hair before shampooing, and try to keep your hair in the same direction as you wash your hands.
- Rinse thoroughly, then adjust it, and after the final wash, you can dry it.. Dry with a towel and let it air dry.
Can I Recolor or Restyle a Lace Wig? Color suggestion: Yes, you can only use human hair for lace wigs. It’s easy to recall a lace wig. You can use any hair color found in your local beauty supply store. If you decide to recolor your wig, it’s important to know that every time you dye your wig, the quality of your hair will decrease because it has already been processed. You are reprocessing the hair, and unlike your natural hair, it does not grow back. In addition, it is also important not to apply hair dye to the lace part of the wig. This will dye the lace and make it more noticeable. If you decide to rearrange your lace wig, we will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused.
Can I Recolor or Restyle a Lace Wig? Style advice: Yes, if the wig is made of human hair or synthetic hair, you can redesign it. For straight hairstyles, such as yak or light yak, you can use a perm or curler on your hair. For wavy or curly hair wigs, we recommend that you do not over-design your current hairstyle because the hair is already treated with our curling machine. This will loosen the wig-this is the new look. For synthetic hairstyles, be sure to keep the hair iron or curler low as it may burn the hair. If the hair starts to burn, immediately stop the new hairstyle you are trying to achieve, as it may damage synthetic fibers.
How to bleach lace closure? If you are using lace closure, bleaching the knot is very important, because by doing so, you can achieve the most natural scalp while wearing your closure. Here are a few steps that make it easy to bleach the lace closure.
Step 1: Pour a certain amount of bleach into the mixing bowl and inject some developer. The key is that you need to thicken your bleach mixture to avoid the flow of the mixture so that the bleach does not penetrate. You don’t want to know what would happen if the bleach penetrated into the lace and accidentally bleached the hair roots.
Step 2: How to bleach lace closure? Put your seal on an aluminum foil to make sure all hair is blocked by the clip. Flip the seal so that the lace mesh side faces outward.
Step 3: Gently apply the bleach to the lace with a mixing brush. After all the knots were bleached, the lace seal was covered with aluminum foil.
Step 4: Check your closure every 5 minutes. The time depends on the different bleaching products, and my time is about 15-20 minutes. After the inspection, make sure the bleach remains on all the knots until they are no longer visible. Rinse off when the knot turns into honey yellow (not platinum gold).
Step 5: After rinsing the seal, clean the seal and rinse with shampoo for 5-10 minutes, so that the chemical treatment is over. Then wash off the shampoo.
After all steps, the knot at the closure should be invisible and the closure should be easily fused to the skin.
How to clean the lace closure? Unlike wigs, human hair laces closure and laces are called hair accessories, which are much smaller than wigs. So what do we need to pay attention to when we wash? Basically, most of the steps are the same, just a little different when applying shampoo and conditioner.
How to clean the lace closure? After removing all the glue and adhesive from the lace, fill the half-pot of cold water and add a proper amount of shampoo to the water to soak the lace in the water for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the soapy water from the sink, do not remove the lace, and inject cold water again until all the soap is rinsed off.
Apply conditioner to the lace in the same way. After that, gently remove the lace from the cold water, place it on a flat towel, fold a part of the towel over the lace, and gently pat the seal. Finally, let your laces dry completely.
Although we have talked a lot about hair care and the best way, you can implement healthy products and habits to your daily hairstyle, there is a lot about what health or unhealthy hair says and your overall health. So in today’s blog post, we’ll break down five clues and give your hair to you to show your body’s overall health.
Look in the mirror to see your hair. Is it gray, gray or completely gray? Regardless of genetic factors, most people start to whiten when they are old, but if you notice that your hair turns white too early, this may point to a bigger problem. Stress and lack of sleep can lead to premature aging. As you age, your body no longer produces melanin (pigment cells), so your skin tone will fade. Stress and lack of sleep can cause fluctuations in hormone levels, causing hormone levels to begin to fall earlier. repair? Practice some self-care programs that reduce stress in your life.
Dry or silky hair has its solution, but what effect does it have on other parts of your body? Usually lacking vitamins or minerals. Take a closer look at your diet to see if you have the right nutrients, including fruits and vegetables. By adjusting your diet, you can not only increase the overall health of your body, but also increase the shine and shine of your hair.
We all have dandruff attacks, and we are scared when we think of or see dandruff, but if we don’t investigate, it may actually indicate a bigger problem. This may be due to the use of too many hair care products, so exclude this first. But if not, then look at your diet and digestive system. Dandruff is usually caused by yeast infections and is found to grow too much in your digestive tract. Solution? Avoid eating foods that promote yeast growth, such as sugar and refined carbohydrates. There is no harm in drinking more water.
▪ How to Clean and organize your human wigs? Rinse with cool to warm water. (The water temperature should be at room temperature or slightly higher.)
▪ Apply a good shampoo to the wet hair and massage carefully (avoid the opening area). Don’t rub your hair or scalp like your own hair.
▪ How to Clean and organize your human wigs?Do not scrub your hair. Use a comb to make sure the shampoo is applied thoroughly, from top to bottom.
▪ Gently apply some soapy water to the inside of the cap. Don’t rub your hat.
▪ Rinse again with warm water from top to bottom and from the inside of the cap to remove excess shampoo.
▪ Wipe your hair gently with a towel.
▪ You can now apply some conditioner to your wet hair. Avoid the beginning of the skin area, because the conditioner can loosen.
▪ Wash off some cool caps to allow only a small amount of hair to stay in warm water.
▪ The best way to prevent tangles is to brush a wig and a small drop of oil every day. It is very important to keep a healthy wig and prevent hair from drying out and struggling because it does not accept natural oils from the head.