- HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE FULL LACE WIG? When not in use, be sure to distribute the fake on a mannequin or wig stand to maintain its shape.
- The frequency of cleaning will depend on your environment, lifestyle and amount of sweat.
- The recommended cleaning guidelines are after 10 to 14 days of wear.
four. Never distribute your lace wig in a washing machine or dryer, as it will severely damage the wig. You should wash your lace wig by hand.
- Avoid using chemicals on wigs.
- Comb your wigs before you wash your hands and hair.
Number 7. Wet your hair before shampooing, and try to keep your hair in the same direction as you wash your hands.
- Rinse thoroughly, then adjust it, and after the final wash, you can dry it.. Dry with a towel and let it air dry.